Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Autumn Fruit Tart with Cream Cheese Pumpkin Crust

I love Fall. It's the only time of year that I feel homesick. Utah is a beautiful state, it's one of the reasons I live here. But it's Fall beauty doesn't even compare to a Michigan Fall. I also love transformation. Fall to me represents a powering down to a Winter of inward reflection. Plus it leads to some good cuddling, and who doesn't love that? :) So today I give you:

Autumn Fruit Tart. Nestled oh-so-tenderly into a Cream Cheese Crust, rolled in Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate....just for kicks. Finally, topped with Apricot Jam. Probably the BEST pie I've made yet. I baked one, and gave it away without trying it. It smelled so freaking good that I had to make another one. It lasted a day and a half at my house....I ate 3 pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment